Hello, I thought it was because it was too late for learning that Maxwell equations failed to work: \definetypeface [maxwell] [mm] [math] [euler] [default] \setupbodyfont[maxwell] \starttext $$\vec{\nabla}\vec{D}=\rho$$ \stoptext But apparently it was something else, see math-eul.tex and please fix this: \definemathcharacter [D] [nothing] [mr] ["44] OK, Euler didn't work, so I tried to use Iwona. \definetypeface [iwona] [mm] [math] [iwona] [default] \setupbodyfont[iwona] ${\partial\rho\over\partial t}+\vec{\nabla}\vec{\jmath}=0$ (If I fail on the exam, I'll try to explain to professor that I found a few mistakes in the Maxwell equations and lost the whole time trying to fix them before I was able to learn further :) I've found three "kind-of-bugs" in font itself (\jmath and \imath were missing, \partial is mirrored, vectors placed strangely - the latter may not be connected with the font itself). So I tried to redefine \jmath to use dotlessj from italic version of font and found another "bug" in ConTeXt. dotlessj is commented out in enco-ec.tex. Well, I understand that it may not be present in every font, but it's worse: it's already defined in the default encoding, so \dotlessj results in double quotes, which is worse than no char at all. enco-ec has some other faults present, I tried to fix a few of them ([t|s]cedilla should be [t|s]commaaccent, \Eth and \eth were commented out, while they are OK, one glyph is present twice, I redefined it to map to the first slot, since usually the second one is empty, upper/lower casing may still need some revision). Is there any chance that any numerical definitions of characters disappear from enco-def slowly? If anyone is using any other encoding than the standard one, the characters map to something completely weird then. Some fixes for enco-def: % DELETE THIS ONE: IT'S WORSE THAN NOTHING \definecharacter eth {\dstroke} % wrong but better that nothing % and replace by: \definecharacter eth {\unknownchar} \definecharacter scommaaccent {\buildtextbottomcomma s} \definecharacter Scommaaccent {\buildtextbottomcomma S} \definecharacter tcommaaccent {\buildtextbottomcomma t} \definecharacter Tcommaaccent {\buildtextbottomcomma T} \definecharacter Ohorndotbelow {\buildtextbottomdot\Ohorn} \definecharacter ohorndotbelow {\buildtextbottomdot\ohorn} \definecharacter Uhorndotbelow {\buildtextbottomdot\Uhorn} \definecharacter uhorndotbelow {\buildtextbottomdot\uhorn} enco-ini: Any chances to add something like: \definecharacter bottomcomma {,} % comma, lowered a bit \def\buildtextbottomcomma{\bottomaccent{.25ex}{0}{5}{\textbottomcomma}} I have no idea what \textbottomcomma should be, but probably just a comma, lowered a bit. The current definition with ' is a bit strange. Mojca