* Newbie question ConText
@ 2006-01-16 14:21 Wim Neimeijer
From: Wim Neimeijer @ 2006-01-16 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a Latex (MikTex 2.4, WindowsXP Pro) user and I want to learn more about
ConText.

I installed ConText via the MikTex 2.4 package manager, and read some of the
ConText manuals.

I also compiled successfully some of the ConText tex samples, but I ran into
a couple of problems :

- First I would like to know the most recent stable version of ConText and
where to get it.

- Looking at the logs of some of the runs e.g. compiling the MetaFun manual,
I am running into font problems.
Error messages like : maketfm : No creation rule for font
"ComputerModernSans-Bold"  pop up.

I saw some emails on this list dealing with the same problem, but I could
not find a definite solution.

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

W. Neimeijer