Hello, (the Dutch team), Is it possible to prevent the "IJ" ligature in ec encoding in LM fonts in ConTeXt somehow (except with manual intervention in every word containing IJ)? I checked the behaviour in LaTeX with \usepackage[T1]{inputenc} with the default font (some kind of Type 1 CM, but not LM), but it seems that only LM changes I and J to a ligature (grrr ...). With the font in LaTeX it works OK. "pdftotext" only knows how to convert the LaTeX document properly. With the document prepared by ConTeXt, it fails to recognize the ligature properly (searching in Acrobat works however). Besides the fact that I and J separately (without a ligature) look much better, at least in Slovenian words. Thanks, Mojca If any expert for ligatures is reading this: is it fair that "ccaron" + "k" ("h") have negative kerning, while "c" + "b" has no kerning at all? I guess that "ck" was made because of the Germans, but at the same time I guess that they don't need "čk" at all and I have a feeling that the caron almost "bumps" into the serif. I compared with LaTeX, but that font uses a smaller caron. (Without EC encoding there's no negative kerning after ccaron present anyway.)