* A question about the build-in module s-pre-06(The Polish style)
@ 2006-06-09  2:21 盛劲松
From: 盛劲松 @ 2006-06-09  2:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,evergyone
   when I compile my .tex file in which the polish style module was been used, It doesn't work. the pop-up
window tells me that " maketfm: no creation rule for the font "sy-anttrz". " i have known that the module
pre-polish use a special font "the Antikwa Torunska". this prolem may be to some extent related to this font
so my questions are:
1. how can i install and use the font?
2. how to fix the problem?
 any suggestion from you is highly appreciated!

P.S.: I use the newst miKTex in windows xp sp2.

 	best wishes!
  Jinsong Sheng,
  State Key Laboratory for Superlattices and Microstructures
  Institute of Semiconductors
  Chinese Academy of Sciences
  P.O.Box 912
  Beijing 100083, China
  Tel:86-10-82305123
  cell phone: 86-13811302830
  electronic address: shengjins@mail.semi.ac.cn
  2006-06-09

* Re: A question about the build-in module s-pre-06(The Polish style)
@ 2006-06-09 16:30 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-06-09 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Ê¢¾¢ËÉ wrote:

> Hi,evergyone
>   when I compile my .tex file in which the polish style module was been used, It doesn't work. the pop-up
> window tells me that " maketfm: no creation rule for the font "sy-anttrz". " i have known that the module
> pre-polish use a special font "the Antikwa Torunska". this prolem may be to some extent related to this font
> so my questions are:
> 1. how can i install and use the font?
> 2. how to fix the problem?
> any suggestion from you is highly appreciated!
>
> P.S.: I use the newst miKTex in windows xp sp2.

Open Miktex package manager and search for Antikwa and install that
package. Open Miktex options and refresh database. This should install
the font.

Aditya

* Re: A question about the build-in module s-pre-06(The Polish style)
@ 2006-06-09 23:16   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-06-09 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/9/06, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Ê¢¾¢ËÉ wrote:
>
> > Hi,evergyone
> >   when I compile my .tex file in which the polish style module was been used, It doesn't work. the pop-up
> > window tells me that " maketfm: no creation rule for the font "sy-anttrz". " i have known that the module
> > pre-polish use a special font "the Antikwa Torunska". this prolem may be to some extent related to this font
> > so my questions are:
> > 1. how can i install and use the font?
> >
> > 2. how to fix the problem?
> > any suggestion from you is highly appreciated!
> >
> > P.S.: I use the newst miKTex in windows xp sp2.
>
> Open Miktex package manager and search for Antikwa and install that
> package. Open Miktex options and refresh database. This should install
> the font.

What makes me wonder: MikTeX should recognize that the file is
missing, but is present in its repository.

I tried to use the style with freshly installed MikTeX (MikTeX 2.5
alpha8) and the package with Antykwa was installed on the fly.

Otherwise follow Aditya's notice (in general you can also simply copy
content from CTAN into [local] MikTeX tree and refresh the filename
database).

Mojca