* a new MyWay: really simple way to create tables
@ 2006-07-26  9:09 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-07-26  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

There's a new tiny piece of documentation about how to create simple
tables in a simple way using comma/space/tab-separated values. For
example, you can copy-paste some data from Excell and use it directly
without having to add all those \NC or \eTD\bTD inbetween. You can
also use '&' as a separator and imitate LaTeX way of creating tables.

Comments & feedback wellcome.

Mojca

Just as a warning: There are two bugs left: utf-8 handling (if you
don't need TeX commands in the data, you can circumvent that by using
quotechar=whatever) and the last cell in the row may not be empty (you
can probably put a \strut there if necessary).

(Two other bugs were fixed in Taco's version, but I didn't check if it
is already part of the new distribution or not.)

* Re: a new MyWay: really simple way to create tables
@ 2006-07-26  9:12 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-07-26  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the location: as usually it's listed on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/My_Way