* placepublications not obeying grid placement
@ 2006-09-07 18:12 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-09-07 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Taco Hoekwater

Hello Taco,

The following example is taken from the manual, just a grid is added
around it. I don't use grid typesetting very often, but I just noticed
that \placepublications confuses proper placement of citatons on the
grid. Is this difficult to fix? (I temporary created an ugly patch to
fix it, so there's no hurry.)

Thanks,
    Mojca

\setuplayout
	[grid=yes]

\usemodule[bib]

\startpublication[k=me,t=article,a=Hoekwater,y=1999,s=TH99,n=1]
\artauthor[]{Taco}[T.]{}{Hoekwater}
\arttitle{\CONTEXT\ Publication Module, The user documententation}
\journal{MAPS}
\pubyear{To appear}
\note{In case you didn't know: it's the article you are reading now}
\pages{66--76}
\stoppublication

\showgrid

\starttext

\section{Something}
\cite[author][me]
\placepublications

\stoptext

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-07 18:12 UTC | newest]