From: "Mojca Miklavec" <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: bug?: interaction between columns and background
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:12:47 +0200	[thread overview]

On 9/29/06, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> >> I tried it on ConTeXtgarden as well and the problem remained (the
> >> installed beta was too old there as well). So it's definitely
> >> Patrick's fault! ;))
> >>

> > If you want, I can run the 'installcontext' script more often
> > (currently i check for a new ConTeXt version only once a day).
> >
> normally thats enough buth currently we have more betas due to a reimplementation of the figure analysis macros and mp to pdf converter
>
> Hans

Hey! Wait a minute! I was hoping that you would understand that it was
only a joke (didn't it sound ironic enough?). It is definitely *NOT*
Patrick's fault, but I needed some sort of excuse ;)

I don't belive that running installation script more often that once
per day is needed. Betas are something special anyway, it might mean
that something is broken there anyway. So if it is slightly more or
slightly less broken it doesn't make that much difference, really.
(And in any case you loose some intermediate versions released on the
same day, unless you restructure all the folders - I doubt that it is
worth it.)

Mojca

PS for Patrick: I take my word back that you should have a filter for
your name activated in the inbox. If I meant it seriously, I would
send CC to you ;)