* new (working) LilyPond module
@ 2006-10-08 20:16 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2006-10-08 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ho!

I just uploaded a new version of the LilyPond module into the garden:
http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lilypond
Docs: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond

It should work with GNU LilyPond from version 2.8 (tested with latest
2.9) and got some new features:
- change the fonts (e.g. for lyrics and chords)
- switch clef and bar numbers on/off
- use LilyPond settings with boolean values (##t, ##f)

A very big THANK YOU to Christopher Creutzig who not only wrote the
old edition, but also wrote all the new TeX code that I don't
understand ;-)
(Christopher, the uploaded version has less bugs than the one I sent
to you earlier - forgot to test the settings...)

BEWARE! LilyPond typesetting works only with the old Perl texexec;
texmfstart texexec fails in 3 points:
- the LilyPond snippet (buffer) counter stays at 1
- texexec doesn't reckognize that it should do another TeX run to
place the "pictures"
- the module documentation lacks the title page
I guess this is a bug or two...

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://contextgarden.net
http://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: new (working) LilyPond module
@ 2006-10-08 21:19 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-10-08 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Patrick Gundlach

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

> Hi ho!
>
> I just uploaded a new version of the LilyPond module into the garden:
> http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lilypond

For
http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-lilypond/tex/context/third/t-lilypond.tex

I get

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/modules/t-lilypond/tex/context/third/t-lilypond.tex on this server.

The zip download works fine.

Aditya

* Re: new (working) LilyPond module
@ 2006-10-09 13:29   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-10-09 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Patrick Gundlach

On 10/8/06, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>
> > Hi ho!
> >
> > I just uploaded a new version of the LilyPond module into the garden:
> > http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lilypond
>
> For
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-lilypond/tex/context/third/t-lilypond.tex
>
> I get
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access
> /modules/t-lilypond/tex/context/third/t-lilypond.tex on this server.

Temporary fixed, but the problem probably has to be fixed somewhere
else, otherwise it will repeat next time when the module will be
uploaded (rights need to to be (re)set for all files in the module at
upload time).

Mojca