* spurious space in figurebase graphics
@ 2006-12-27 15:21 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2006-12-27 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

even with the today's version I get a spurious space in front of every
figurebase graphic. Can someone please confirm this.

I have made a small test file (7zip,38k), but it's still too big for the
list. So if you are interested, please mail me off list and I send you
the file. Or you can change the attached tex code from the example, so
that it fits your figurebase. Thanks in advance.

BTW: Is there a way to upload some file to ConTeXt Live, so that things
like this can be tested on 'neutral ground'?

Greetings, Peter

[-- Attachment #2: figurelib.tex --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 520 bytes --]

\usemodule[fig-base]
\usefigurebase[windows-xp-icons]

\setupexternalfigures[directory=..]

\starttext
\ss Graphics from a figure database have some spurious space.
\blank[big]
from a database:

\framed[offset=overlay]{\externalfigure[computer][width=10mm,height=10mm]}
\framed[offset=overlay]{\externalfigure[computer]}

from a single picture file:

\framed[offset=overlay]{\externalfigure[computer_24bpp-48x48.png][width=10mm,height=10mm]}
\framed[offset=overlay]{\externalfigure[computer_24bpp-48x48.png]}

\stoptext

* Re: spurious space in figurebase graphics
@ 2006-12-27 16:31 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-12-27 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Patrick Gundlach

On 12/27/06, Peter Rolf wrote:

> BTW: Is there a way to upload some file to ConTeXt Live, so that things
> like this can be tested on 'neutral ground'?

It's fairly simple to add that functionality (let's say for a
restricted set of file endings and a restricted file size), but: is
live.contextgarden.net working at all? I guess it's been more than a
month or so since I saw it working for the last time, but I cannot
figure out what goes wrong from the current log (logfile on the server
doesn't reveal any more information). Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Patrick is probably too busy to read mails.

Mojca