* Letter module: Public version available
@ 2008-04-22  6:59 Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-04-22  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

although a got a lot of input for the module in my last I decided now
to make a first version available to the public.

It will give you the chance to test the user interface and play with
the layout settings.

Styles for other countries than germany are missing in the current
release but I hope I could add them in the next few days.

You could also take a look at the first draft of my manual I will also
fill in the weeks with your questions and my answer and examples
of the different layouts.

I put also a third file on the page for Peter and Wolfgang.

@Peter: You could take a look at letter-17.tex, I wrote a first version
  for page optimation of the output, feel free to change optimize.nle or
  to add additional methods.

@Wolfgang: Support for address files KOMA-Script is in a very early
  state and I have to provide a generic interface but you could try
  example letter-16.tex for the moment.

I will put new versions for the moment under the following url:
http://wolfgang.schuster.googlepages.com/letter

Wolfgang

* Re: Letter module: Public version available
@ 2008-04-23 19:38 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2008-04-23 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Apr 22 2008, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> @Peter: You could take a look at letter-17.tex, I wrote a first version
>   for page optimation of the output, feel free to change optimize.nle or
>   to add additional methods.

Hello Wolfgang,

Again, thanks a lot for you great module!

Yes, one day I'll change it, to use also vertical skips around subject
line, date, opening, closing and signature, because the parskip alone is in
general not enough.

And of course, I'll send my changes back to you. I hope, we'll find your
module in the next version of the ConTeXt-distribution !?

For Hans: when updating cont-ext.zip, you could also take the newest
versions of the modules from modules.contextgarden.net (at least t-french).

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: Letter module: Public version available
@ 2008-04-24  8:30   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-04-24  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 22 2008, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
>  > @Peter: You could take a look at letter-17.tex, I wrote a first version
>  >   for page optimation of the output, feel free to change optimize.nle or
>  >   to add additional methods.
>
>  Hello Wolfgang,
>
>  Again, thanks a lot for you great module!
>
>  Yes, one day I'll change it, to use also vertical skips around subject
>  line, date, opening, closing and signature, because the parskip alone is in
>  general not enough.
>
>  And of course, I'll send my changes back to you. I hope, we'll find your
>  module in the next version of the ConTeXt-distribution !?

I will add it to http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/modules/,
but there are some serious problems with modules application, so
filenames are completely messed up. I cannot add it until that has
been resolved.

Mojca