* ConTeXt meeting - *Important*
@ 2008-06-30  9:49 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-06-30  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

the long awaited mail ... here are the fees for ConTeXt meeting (for
those who pay until 15th July):

- fee for non-members:
=> 210 EUR

- base fee for members of one of TeX user groups
- or those who become members for the first time
=> 180 EUR

- if you are already a member of some user group and become a new
member of yet another one (NTG/TUG/DANTE/GUST/CSTUG)
- if you are a member of three of them already
- if you are not a member yet, but become a member of two new ones
- if you are accompanying person:
=> 170 EUR

Discount for students:
=> minus 20 EUR
(same categories apply as above)

Additinal fee for decisions & payments after 16th July
=> plus 20 EUR (if there is still free place in hostel)

Should you consider the fee too low (or to difficult to calculate),
feel free to sponsor the event :) :) :)
We accept any amout up to 250 EUR :) :) :)

And I try to keep up with my emails if you need some answer.

The fee covers:
- lodging & full board, starting with dinner on Wednesday and ending
with breakfast on Monday
- trasportation, all entrance fees and lunch on whole-day excursion to
The Skocjan Caves (bring something warm to wear; it's about 8 degrees
inside if I recall correctly)

Anyone that wants to join for one day only:
- (required) become a member of some user group of your choice (let me
know in advance to get you the welcome packages)
- (optional) 10 EUR for lunch & T-shirt
But you also need to register in advance to get the T-shirt and to
spare a chair for you.

Additional optional costs might include:
- optional activities - depending on schedule & interests (anyone
feels like going rafting?)
- drinks
- you might want to visit some interesting places *after* the conference:
  http://www.genspot.com/video-66733/prvi-na-svetu-luping-tobogan-v-moravskih-noro.aspx

Joining TeX user groups.

User groups support development of TeX (funding development of LuaTeX,
fonts, ... etc.). By being a member you support the development as
well. Your fee for the conference will lower if you already are or
will become a new member now.

How to become a new member now and get the discount?
- choose your favorite TeX user group (TUG, DANTE, NTG, GUST)
- pay the discounted price
- let me know your decision by email
- you will pay the membership fee & get a welcome package at the conference

To come or not to come?

I would be grateful to know your final decision until 15th July and
have the money on account until then.
If you intend to come, but cannot pay until 15th of July for some
reason, let me know. I will cancel the reservation of empty beds on
that day.

If you pay and change your mind later, I will return you part of the
fee after the conference (depends how much hostel will charge us).
If you don't pay and change your mind later, it's 20 EUR more, but
please ask first if there are still free places available. In case
there will be no places left, you can always go to the hostel 200m
away from ours, so that's not a problem, but it'll be less convenient
and more expensive for you.

If you need a receipt in advance, let me know, I will send it to you,
others will get it at the conference.

You should either bring money personally :) or transfer it to the
account mentioned below. Once you do so, please drop me a mail with:
- your name
- the sum you transferred
- TeX user group(s) that you want to join (you'll fill in the form &
pay for them at the conference)

Account info for bank transfers:

Recipient:
=========

IBAN: SI 56 3400 0100 2957 666

Studentsko drustvo MASS Vega klub
Jadranska 19
SI - 1000 Ljubljana

Bank:
====

BIC: KSP KSI 22 XXX

Banka Sparkasse d.d.
Cesta v Kleče 15
SI - 1000 Ljubljana

----

Hope to see you soon,
     Mojca

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-06-30  9:49 UTC | newest]