* Bug in mplib?
@ 2008-07-08  5:15 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2008-07-08  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I get different results when I compile the following file using mkii and
mkiv. See the attached pdf output. I am using (I know, I need to update)

mpost -v = MetaPost 1.005 (Web2C 7.5.5)
context --version = 2008.06.22 17:38

\setupcolors [state=start]
\starttext

\startMPpage

   z.1 = (-1cm, 0) ;
   z.2 = ( 1cm, 0) ;
   z.3 = (0, -1cm) ;
   z.4 = (0,  1cm) ;

   path p[] ;

   p.1 := z.1 -- z.2 ;
   p.2 := z.3 -- z.4 ;

   draw p.1 ;

   draw p.2 withpen pencircle scaled 3bp withcolor white ;
   draw p.2 ;

\stopMPpage

\stoptext

Aditya

[-- Attachment #2: Type: APPLICATION/pdf, Size: 1076 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: Type: APPLICATION/pdf, Size: 1100 bytes --]

* bug in mplib?
@ 2008-04-14 20:18 Thomas A. Schmitz
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-04-14 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Hi all,

I just noticed that with the new incarnation of metapost, arrows
behave somewhat erratically. Take this minmal example:

\starttext

\startuseMPgraphic{arrowtest}
z1=(0,0) ;
z2=(3cm,0) ;
ahlength := 15pt ;
pickup pencircle scaled 5pt ;
drawarrow z1--z2 ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\useMPgraphic{arrowtest}

\stoptext

compile it with mkii and mkiv and observe the difference.

All best

Thomas