* Request for "digested" readers: please change subject
@ 2008-09-11 16:06 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-09-11 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

ConTeXt mailing list is really a huge one and an overkill to follow it
as a whole.

But to all those of you who read mail in digested mode: feel free to
hit reply and answer there, but then please:
a) delete all the other non-relevant 24 messages in the digest
b) If original subject was "ConTeXt rules!", please change the subject from
    "ntg-context Digest, Vol X, Issue Y"
into
    "Re: ConTeXt rules!" or "Re: [NTG-context] ConTeXt rules!"

It will still mess up the threading a bit (this happens a lot anyway),
but simplify matters to all other readers of the mailing list.

I think that gmane offers some possibility to answer via their
interface as well, but I have never tried it.

Thanks a lot,
     Mojca

* Re: Request for "digested" readers: please change subject
@ 2008-09-12  7:18 ` Ulrike Fischer
From: Ulrike Fischer @ 2008-09-12  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:06:42 +0200 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> I think that gmane offers some possibility to answer via their
> interface as well, but I have never tried it.

Through the gmane newsserver (news.gmane.org) I can read and write to
this mailing list as if it were another usenet group. Works fine.

--
Ulrike Fischer