Dear ConTeXt fans, I'm goint to buy another bunch of T-shirts tomorrow and we will reprint them with "I love ConTeXt", in another (hopefully better) printing technique*. If anyone wants [another] T-shirt (or long sleeves) in whatever color that's available in the shop (dark works best), please let me know the size(s) and color(s). [Two tiny photo samples attached.] I'll send them out once in November for 6 EUR + shippment costs (or I can bring them to some conference, like DANTE meeting in Vienna or BachoTeX or ...). Hopefully I'll have the DVDs with videos ready by then as well, so that I will be able to send DVDs to anyone interested in the same package. Thanks to everyone, Mojca ----- * When we were printing T-shirts for the ConTeXt conference, the printshop has promissed screenprinting and due to most-people-were-on-holidays did digital transfers without elastane, so they will reprint us T-shirts on their costs (we still need to buy T-shirts though). I'm sorry for the bad quality, but exchanging them all would be somehow impractical. To sum up: if anyone wants a better quality or simply another T-shirt in any color, let me know ASAP.