* Re: about "error unable to identify cnf file" (Wolfgang Schuster
@ 2008-11-13  0:22 그래프 수학과
From: 그래프 수학과 @ 2008-11-13  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi, Otared, Wolfgang,

Thank you for the help.

In the ConTeXt Minimals, LuaTeX is working well.
I'll use minimals for LuaTeX.

By the way, do I need "luatools --generate" again after adding my
personal files in the folder ...../contextminimals/tex/texmf-context/
user/context/?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dal

* Re: about "error unable to identify cnf file" (Wolfgang Schuster
@ 2008-11-13  0:40 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-11-13  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:22 AM, 그래프 수학과 <haksan@mac.com> wrote:

> By the way, do I need "luatools --generate" again after adding my
> personal files in the folder ...../contextminimals/tex/texmf-context/
> user/context/?

You do, but don't add any files there. Use texmf-local instead.
If you ever turn the --delete switch on, everything that you have
added into texmf-context tree will be removed.

Mojca