From: "Mojca Miklavec" <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: mpost finds BAD TFM
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:13:35 +0100	[thread overview]

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Hans van der Meer wrote:
> NASTY PROBLEM WITH READING TFM FILES IN LATEST METAPOST
>
> A nasty problem has surfaced that Taco Hoekwater cannot solve, because it
> does not occur on his system. My system is Apple Macintosh 10.5.6 and I am
> using the command "sh build.sh" to compile metapost-1.101.

I compiled metapost (1.110) with the same command, replaced the old TL
binary, called mktexfmt mpost and run make inside
svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/metapost/tags/1.101/manual. But I
didn't get any compilation errors. Some older copies of metapost
complained about

LaTeX Warning: File `mpgraph-1.mps' not found on input line 156.

! Package graphics Error: File `mpgraph-1.mps' not found.

See the graphics package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.156 $$ \includegraphics{mpgraph-1.mps}
                                         $$

but the latest checkout was OK. However, I'm on Tiger.

Mojca