* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25  9:01 Andrey Riabushenko
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Andrey Riabushenko @ 2008-12-25  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

So far I have tried using pdfetex:

Sample 1:
\enableregime[utf]
\usemodule[lang-cyr]

\mainlanguage[ru]

\usetypescript[postscript][t2a]
\setupbodyfont[postscript, 12pt]

This one doesn't work on any of three systems described earlier. Latin
transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

Sample 2:

\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[ru]

\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][t2a]
\setupbodyfont[antykwa, 12pt]

Works on ConTeXt Minimals, but does not work on TeX Live 2008 and teTeX 3.0.
Latin transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

Sample 3:
\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[ru]
\definetypeface [russian] [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default]
[encoding=t2a]
\setupbodyfont [russian]

This one doesn't work on any of three systems described earlier. Latin
transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

In there a solution that will work on every of three distributions?

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25  9:11 ` Michail Vidiassov
From: Michail Vidiassov @ 2008-12-25  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrey Riabushenko; +Cc: ntg-context

Dear Andrey and All,

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008, Andrey Riabushenko wrote:

> Works on ConTeXt Minimals, but does not work on TeX Live 2008 and teTeX 3.0.
>
> In there a solution that will work on every of three distributions?

teTeX is abandoned by te and is considered obsolete, is not it?
Is really teTeX compatibility desired or required anywhere?

           Sincerely, Michail

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25  9:45 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-12-25  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrey Riabushenko wrote:

> In there a solution that will work on every of three distributions?

If anything at all works on tetex, it is accidental and unsupported.
Tetex itself is abandoned, and even in the old days the context
support in it was suboptimal.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 12:21 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-12-25 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Andrey Riabushenko wrote:
> So far I have tried using pdfetex:
>
> Sample 1:
> \enableregime[utf]
> \usemodule[lang-cyr]
>
> \mainlanguage[ru]
>
> \usetypescript[postscript][t2a]
> \setupbodyfont[postscript, 12pt]
>
> This one doesn't work on any of three systems described earlier. Latin
> transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

Just this (isn't lang-cyr already loaded by the format?):

\enableregime[utf-8]
\mainlanguage[ru]
\usetypescript[postscript][t2a]
\setupbodyfont[postscript,12pt]

Just to make it clear:
- you need to forget about trying to make it work on teTeX unless you
are willing to handle *lots* of issues on your own
- you can make most examples work on TeX Live 2008, but you might need
to update ConTeXt
- minimals don't include cm-super fonts, but if you add them yoursef,
they should work
- there might be some patches needed in ConTeXt - very few people use
Cyrillic with ConTeXt, thus it's not too well tested, but this can be
changed within hours or days; if you use minimals, you can update
almost instantly

To make this example work, you need to change the following definitions:

In type-one.tex ([minimals or
/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist]/tex/context/base/type-one.tex)
change this line:

\starttypescript [postscript] [texnansi,ec,qx,t5,8r,t2a] % add t2a
    \definetypeface [postscript] [rm] [serif] [times]     [default]
[encoding=\typescripttwo]
    \definetypeface [postscript] [ss] [sans]  [helvetica] [default]
[rscale=.9,encoding=\typescripttwo]
    \definetypeface [postscript] [tt] [mono]  [courier]   [default]
[rscale=1.1,encoding=\typescripttwo]
    \definetypeface [postscript] [mm] [math]  [times]     [default]
    \usemathcollection[default]
    \quittypescriptscanning
\stoptypescript

then run "texexec --make en". This will still give you some problems
like this one:

! Font \*postscript7ptrmscrm*:=t2a-qtmr-sc at 7.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file not found.

(You may ignore those messages.) Hans/Taco, where's the best place to
fix Small Caps mapping for Cyrillic?

> Sample 2:
>
> \enableregime[utf]
> \mainlanguage[ru]
>
> \usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][t2a]
> \setupbodyfont[antykwa, 12pt]
>
> Works on ConTeXt Minimals, but does not work on TeX Live 2008 and teTeX 3.0.
> Latin transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

You may forget teTeX. I'm impressed that it fails on TeX Live 2008. It
works here, but I updated ConTeXt at some point (quite a while ago).
Can you send me the log?

> Sample 3:
> \enableregime[utf]
> \mainlanguage[ru]
> \definetypeface [russian] [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default]
> [encoding=t2a]
> \setupbodyfont [russian]
>
> This one doesn't work on any of three systems described earlier. Latin
> transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

This needs to be fixed in ConTeXt core.

> In there a solution that will work on every of three distributions?

It can be made to work on minimals and TeX Live 2008, but you need to
keep one thing in mind: if the issues get fixed, you need to update
ConTeXt. From that point of view you can automatically fetch updates
if you are using minimals, while you need to update ConTeXt
semi-manually on TeX Live.

(The problem of LaTeX is that such fixes would not be updated for a
long time. The problem of ConTeXt is that if you need updates, these
updates get into the core rather quickly, but if you want to convince
other people to use your code you need to convince them to update
first.)

Mojca

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 12:46   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-25 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.12.2008 um 13:21 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

>> Sample 3:
>> \enableregime[utf]
>> \mainlanguage[ru]
>> \definetypeface [russian] [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default]
>> [encoding=t2a]
>> \setupbodyfont [russian]
>>
>> This one doesn't work on any of three systems described earlier.
>> Latin
>> transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.
>
> This needs to be fixed in ConTeXt core.

I think it's better to use Computer Modern Unicode before you add
the cm-super fonts to the minimals, I wrote typescripts for MkIV
and also one for MKII with t2a encoding. I can send you the files
if you need them, the font files can be downloaded from
http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/ (you need the otf files).

Wolfgang

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 12:47   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-12-25 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Andrey Riabushenko wrote:
>>
>> Sample 3:
>> \enableregime[utf]
>> \mainlanguage[ru]
>> \definetypeface [russian] [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default]
>> [encoding=t2a]
>> \setupbodyfont [russian]
>>
>> This one doesn't work on any of three systems described earlier. Latin
>> transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.
>
> This needs to be fixed in ConTeXt core.

I'm sorry. Misinformation. You either need to add the fonts to
minimals or update ConTeXt in TeX Live and then it will work.

You can run this command for example (single line, you might need to
be root to be able to do it):
   rsync -av rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/current/context/beta/

@ 2008-12-25 13:31     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-12-25 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> I think it's better to use Computer Modern Unicode before you add
> the cm-super fonts to the minimals, I wrote typescripts for MkIV
> and also one for MKII with t2a encoding. I can send you the files
> if you need them, the font files can be downloaded from
> http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/ (you need the otf files).

I didn't plan to add cm-super. Is cm-unicode the same as cm-super, but
without opticals and in other format?

Mojca

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 13:51       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-25 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.12.2008 um 14:31 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>
>> I think it's better to use Computer Modern Unicode before you add
>> the cm-super fonts to the minimals, I wrote typescripts for MkIV
>> and also one for MKII with t2a encoding. I can send you the files
>> if you need them, the font files can be downloaded from
>> http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/ (you need the otf
>> files).
>
> I didn't plan to add cm-super. Is cm-unicode the same as cm-super, but
> without opticals and in other format?

More or less, the are converted from the original CM fonts in MetaFont
to OpenType with mftrace.

The package has what Latin Modern lacks, support for cyrillic and
the Concrete and CM Bright fonts in OpenType format.

Wolfgang

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 13:52       ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-12-25 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> I think it's better to use Computer Modern Unicode before you add
>> the cm-super fonts to the minimals, I wrote typescripts for MkIV
>> and also one for MKII with t2a encoding. I can send you the files
>> if you need them, the font files can be downloaded from
>> http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/ (you need the otf files).
>
> I didn't plan to add cm-super. Is cm-unicode the same as cm-super, but
> without opticals and in other format?

Be warned that adding otfs doesn't help mkii at all.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 15:12         ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-25 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.12.2008 um 14:52 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>>> I think it's better to use Computer Modern Unicode before you add
>>> the cm-super fonts to the minimals, I wrote typescripts for MkIV
>>> and also one for MKII with t2a encoding. I can send you the files
>>> if you need them, the font files can be downloaded from
>>> http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/cm-unicode/ (you need the otf
>>> files).
>> I didn't plan to add cm-super. Is cm-unicode the same as cm-super,
>> but
>> without opticals and in other format?
>
> Be warned that adding otfs doesn't help mkii at all.

I made also tfm files for t2a encoding and pfb files to reduce
the file size of the document. If one of you want the files I can
send you them.

Wolfgang

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 15:49           ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-12-25 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 25.12.2008 um 14:52 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
>
>> Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>>> I didn't plan to add cm-super. Is cm-unicode the same as cm-super, but
>>> without opticals and in other format?
>>
>> Be warned that adding otfs doesn't help mkii at all.
>
> I made also tfm files for t2a encoding and pfb files to reduce
> the file size of the document. If one of you want the files I can
> send you them.

I'm still curious: what's the difference between cm-super and
cm-unicode (apart from size and different format)?

One thing that I would like to see preserved within minimals is "full
compatibility" in the sense that what works in minimals should also
work on TeX Live and MikTeX. Maybe not today because TeX Live is
outdated and MikTeX dropped support for ConTeXt for some unpredictable
amount of time, but a year later or if someone updates ConTeXt in TeX
Live.)

In the old ConTeXt distribution there were lots of files that were not
present anywhere else, so what worked in the ConTeXt distribution did
not work in TeX Live or Minimals which is a pity. Such
incompatibilities should be solved in other ways.

So I would prefer to add packages that are on CTAN (or are planned to
go there) and have some potential to become part of MikTeX and TeX
Live. Is anyone working on cm-unicode being added to CTAN (preferrably
in TDS-compliant way)? Does that make sense?

Mojca

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-25 16:23             ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-25 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 25.12.2008 um 16:49 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> I'm still curious: what's the difference between cm-super and
> cm-unicode (apart from size and different format)?

cm-super: type1
cm-unicode: opentype

Their main purpose is to create free good quality fonts for use
in X applications supporting many languages. (cm unicode [1])

> One thing that I would like to see preserved within minimals is "full
> compatibility" in the sense that what works in minimals should also
> work on TeX Live and MikTeX. Maybe not today because TeX Live is
> outdated and MikTeX dropped support for ConTeXt for some unpredictable
> amount of time, but a year later or if someone updates ConTeXt in TeX
> Live.)
>
> In the old ConTeXt distribution there were lots of files that were not
> present anywhere else, so what worked in the ConTeXt distribution did
> not work in TeX Live or Minimals which is a pity. Such
> incompatibilities should be solved in other ways.
>
> So I would prefer to add packages that are on CTAN (or are planned to
> go there) and have some potential to become part of MikTeX and TeX
> Live. Is anyone working on cm-unicode being added to CTAN (preferrably
> in TDS-compliant way)? Does that make sense?

I can make a package and put it on CTAN but the question is, do you
want them in the minimals, do we need type1 files and if yes for which
encodings, only t2a or more.

[1] http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/%7Epanov/cm-unicode/

Wolfgang

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-26 11:01               ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-12-26 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 25.12.2008 um 16:49 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>
>> I'm still curious: what's the difference between cm-super and
>> cm-unicode (apart from size and different format)?
>
> cm-super: type1
> cm-unicode: opentype
>
> Their main purpose is to create free good quality fonts for use
> in X applications supporting many languages. (cm unicode [1])
>
>> One thing that I would like to see preserved within minimals is "full
>> compatibility" in the sense that what works in minimals should also
>> work on TeX Live and MikTeX. Maybe not today because TeX Live is
>> outdated and MikTeX dropped support for ConTeXt for some unpredictable
>> amount of time, but a year later or if someone updates ConTeXt in TeX
>> Live.)
>>
>> In the old ConTeXt distribution there were lots of files that were not
>> present anywhere else, so what worked in the ConTeXt distribution did
>> not work in TeX Live or Minimals which is a pity. Such
>> incompatibilities should be solved in other ways.
>>
>> So I would prefer to add packages that are on CTAN (or are planned to
>> go there) and have some potential to become part of MikTeX and TeX
>> Live. Is anyone working on cm-unicode being added to CTAN (preferrably
>> in TDS-compliant way)? Does that make sense?
>

> I can make a package and put it on CTAN but the question is, do you
> want them in the minimals, do we need type1 files and if yes for which
> encodings, only t2a or more.

the problem with cmsuper is that as soon as we start adding that the
minimals get bloated; for that reason some time ago we had only a small
subset ... only 10 pt sized for cmsuper and cbgreek (and then one should
use the generic 10 pt design size typescript instead of the cm scaled
ones); after all, the traces are suboptimal anyway

however, the best would be

- to add cyrillic to lm and all gyre fonts
- but for that to happen we need to have the proper shapes

now, for gyre there is some support but its suboptimal (as it seems hard
to get cytillic users organized to support this development and do the
needed QA)

for lm i can imagine that we try to 'launch' a project that makes it
happen but this can only be done if there is some real input from the
cyrillic user community

so, the bottom line is: if you want cyrillic in these fonts, then get
organized and it might happen

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2008-12-24 17:45 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-12-24 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Andrey Riabushenko wrote:
> I have spend three days trying to make ConTeXt show Cyrillic letters with zero
> success.
> I have tried to follow  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Russian precisely still
> I see only latin transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.

I admit that those instructions are confusing.

There are two completely different ways to use Cyrillic.

1.) Using LuaTeX or XeTeX
2.) Using pdfTeX

> The funny thing that http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vietnamese gives absolutely
> different set of commands for internationalization. I have tried them as well
> with no luck.
>
> I have tried about 10 variants that I have found on wiki.contextgarden.net and
> ntg-context@ntg.nl maillist NONE of them produce russian letters just latin
> transliteration and empty text.
>
> I have tried so far:
> Fresh install of TeX Live 2008 on Windows XP
> Fresh install of TeTeX 3 on FreeBSD 7

(That's not the best choice.)

> Fresh install of Latest Context Minimals on FreeBSD 7 (installed on
> 22-12-2008)

ConTeXt minimals contains the following fonts with cyrillic glyphs:
- TeX Gyre, but the quality of Cyrillic is not optimal (the guys need
some expert in Cyrillic to fix fonts)
- Gentium
- Antykwa Torunska
- Iwona & Kurier
with support for Cyrillic.

They don't contain the cm-super fonts (and that's important
information). TeX Live 2008 contains cm-super fonts as well.

You first need to tell us what font you want to use and which engine.

For pdfTeX you need:

\enableregime[utf-8] % (but maybe only \enableregime[utf] works at the
moment due to some bug)
\mainlanguage[ru] % or [russian]
\usetypescript[name][t2a]
\setupbodyfont[name]

Where name could be one of the allowed fonts from the set above. Try
the following (with texexec):

\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[ru]
\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][t2a]
\setupbodyfont[antykwa]

\starttext
Немного русского текста для пробы.
\stoptext

or this (with "texexec --xtx" or "context"):

\mainlanguage[ru]
\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska]
\setupbodyfont[antykwa]

\starttext
Немного русского текста для пробы.
\stoptext

just to make sure that it works.

After that, you need to tell what font you want to use and what engine
you want to use.

pdfTeX's handling of Cyrillic is kind-of-a-hack. XeTeX and LuaTeX
handle UTF-8 natively, but esp. LuaTeX is still a tiny bit
experimental (which means that you should not rely on its functionaliy
on critical documents), but much more powerful.

> LaTeX, from the same installations of TeXlive 2008 and teTeX,  works out box,
> just as simple as:
> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

The same command in ConTeXt reads
   \enableregime[utf-8]

> \usepackage[T2A]{fontenc}

The equivalent in ConTeXt is to add [t2a] in the \usetypescript line,
but only when you work with pdfTeX. With XeTeX and LuaTeX this hack
becomes obsolete.

Note that this gives you cm-super fonts, but those are only available
in TeX Live, not in the minimals.

This is supposed to work. It's a bug that it doesn't:

Variant 1:
\definetypeface [russian] [rm] [serif] [computer-modern] [default]
[encoding=t2a]
\setupbodyfont [russian]

Variant 2:
\usetypescript[modern-base][t2a] % Hans - why only modern-base?
\setupbodyfont[modern]

I could provide you a patch for any given font but Computer Modern. Taco?

Mojca

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-24 17:22   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2008-12-24 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 5:05 PM, luigi scarso wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Andrey Riabushenko wrote:
>>
>> I have spend three days trying to make ConTeXt show Cyrillic letters with
>> zero
>> success.
>> I have tried to follow  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Russian precisely
>> still
>
> just checked with latest luatex/mkiv-beta
> and this is ok
>

> \usetypescript[postscript]
> \setupbodyfont[postscript,10pt]
>
> \starttext
> Немного русского текста для пробы.
> \stoptext

One preferrably needs to add at least
    \mainlanguage[ru]

But two big warning signs:
- this doesn't work by default with anything but the latest patched
minimals (one can add \usetypescriptfile[type-gyr] on older
distributions or I can send instructions how to patch older
distributions to make it work)
- the latest patched minimals don't work for me at the moment

A note to Andrey: you need to compile the document with either
"texexec --xtx" or "context". (I'm trying to sum up some additional
notes.)

Mojca

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-24 16:52 ` Алексей Стефанович
From: Алексей Стефанович @ 2008-12-24 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use Context Minimals on Mac OS X and its work good with following
set of commands:

\usemodule[lang-cyr]
\mainlanguage[ru]
\usetypescript [postscript]
\setupbodyfont [postscript, 12pt]
\starttext
Привет!!!
\stoptext

@ 2008-12-24 16:05 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2008-12-24 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Andrey Riabushenko <cdome@bk.ru> wrote:

> I have spend three days trying to make ConTeXt show Cyrillic letters with
> zero
> success.
> I have tried to follow  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Russian precisely
> still

just checked with latest luatex/mkiv-beta
and this is ok

\usetypescript[postscript]
\setupbodyfont[postscript,10pt]
\starttext
Немного русского текста для пробы.
\stoptext

current version: 2008.11.10 21:40
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.31.2-2008121619 (Web2C 7.5.7)

pdffonts test-cyr.pdf
name                                 type         emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ------------ --- --- --- ---------
SNEEEK+TeXGyreTermes-Regular         CID Type 0C  yes yes yes      4  0

--
luigi

* Re: Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-24 15:57 ` Wolfgang Schuster
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-24 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 24.12.2008 um 16:34 schrieb Andrey Riabushenko:

> I have spend three days trying to make ConTeXt show Cyrillic letters
> with zero
> success.
> I have tried to follow  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Russian
> precisely still
> I see only latin transliteration instead of Cyrillic letters.
> The funny thing that http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Vietnamese gives
> absolutely
> different set of commands for internationalization. I have tried
> them as well
> with no luck.
>
> I have tried about 10 variants that I have found on
> wiki.contextgarden.net and
> ntg-context@ntg.nl maillist NONE of them produce russian letters
> just latin
> transliteration and empty text.
>
> I have tried so far:
> Fresh install of TeX Live 2008 on Windows XP
> Fresh install of TeTeX 3 on FreeBSD 7
> Fresh install of Latest Context Minimals on FreeBSD 7 (installed on
> 22-12-2008)
>

> LaTeX, from the same installations of TeXlive 2008 and teTeX,  works
> out box,
> just as simple as:
> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
> \usepackage[T2A]{fontenc}
>
> Does any can give me a working example of cyrillic text in conTeXt?

pdfTeX, XeTeX or LuaTeX?

Wolfgang

* Does ConTeXt really support russian language?
@ 2008-12-24 15:34 Andrey Riabushenko
                   ` (3 more replies)