* Fonts readily available in Context
@ 2009-01-13  4:17 Curious
From: Curious @ 2009-01-13  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello All:

There are quite a few fonts available in Latex with matching math fonts. The way
a user like me who understands nothing about fonts can use them is to simply
load a package. For example, for charter I can simply use the command

\usepackage[charter]{mathdesign}

Or, to use Palatino for text and some maching math fonts, I can use the command

\usepackage{mathpazo}

Are there fonts in Context with matching Math fonts other than Computer modern
that can be used in an as simple manner,i.e., by just issuing few commands. If
yes, can you please guide me to a resource which lists at least some of these
fonts (again they should have matching math fonts) and the simple commands
necessary to load them. I would find that really helpful

Thanks very much.