On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote: > > Should we request adding q-8r.enc to TeX Gyre then? I have to admit > that I have no idea when 8r is used, so someone else would need to > help with providing nice arguments to the Polish group (or Hans could > add that encoding to ConTeXt temporary). Answering my own question ... if we request the file to be added to TeX Gyre, we would end up: - requesting the file - it will take a few months before a new font version comes out - and a few more months before the files proliferate - a few monts later TeX Gyre math will come out - after that we would request removal of that file again and nobody will understand why we requested it in the first place So maybe it's best if Hans adds q-8r.enc to ConTeXt? Perhaps making a copy of 8r.enc and fixing (one|two|three)superior should do for now? rpxpplr TeXGyrePagella-Regular "encq8r ReEncodeFont"