* sections & incompatible colors in mkii/mkiv
@ 2009-02-23 17:28 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-02-23 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Maybe this is just one incompatibility I need to live with, but maybe
it could be fixed. You can try to compare results in mkii and mkiv.
The text "Section is called" is desplayed in black in mkii and in red
in mkiv. (It made some of my documents look funny. I can fix it
myself, but maybe there are other consequences as well.)

\setupcolors[state=start]
\def\mycommand#1#2{Section (#1) in called: #2}
\setuphead
	[section]
	[color=red,
	numbercolor=black,
	command=\mycommand]
\starttext
\section{First Section}
\stoptext

Mojca

* Re: sections & incompatible colors in mkii/mkiv
@ 2009-02-23 23:48 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-02-23 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe this is just one incompatibility I need to live with, but maybe
> it could be fixed. You can try to compare results in mkii and mkiv.
> The text "Section is called" is desplayed in black in mkii and in red
> in mkiv. (It made some of my documents look funny. I can fix it
> myself, but maybe there are other consequences as well.)
>
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> \def\mycommand#1#2{Section (#1) in called: #2}
> \setuphead
> 	[section]
> 	[color=red,
> 	numbercolor=black,
> 	command=\mycommand]
> \starttext
> \section{First Section}
> \stoptext

mkiv is probably ok (we can program more robusy there due to attribute
usage), just play a bit with

color, textcolor, numbercolor

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-02-23 23:56   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-02-23 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 24.02.2009 um 00:48 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Maybe this is just one incompatibility I need to live with, but maybe
>> it could be fixed. You can try to compare results in mkii and mkiv.
>> The text "Section is called" is desplayed in black in mkii and in red
>> in mkiv. (It made some of my documents look funny. I can fix it
>> myself, but maybe there are other consequences as well.)
>> \setupcolors[state=start]
>> \def\mycommand#1#2{Section (#1) in called: #2}
>> \setuphead
>> 	[section]
>> 	[color=red,
>> 	numbercolor=black,
>> 	command=\mycommand]
>> \starttext
>> \section{First Section}
>> \stoptext
>
> mkiv is probably ok (we can program more robusy there due to
> attribute usage), just play a bit with
>
> color, textcolor, numbercolor

The macros in core-sec.mkii and core-sec.mkiv are slightly different
and you moved in the MkIV the color setting before the command key
and affects therefore the complete text while in the MkII part the
color value is only used inside of the number/textcommand.

Wolfgang