* Updating the minimals: is something broken?
@ 2009-04-29  9:10 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2009-04-29  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, in particular Mojca,

Since yesterday updating, or installing anew, the minimals via the CLI
does not work anymore. Here is the output I get:

%%%%%%%%% begining of the transcript

MacKavian:context-minimal kavian$ sh first-setup.sh
receiving file list ... done

sent 37 bytes  received 132 bytes  48.29 bytes/sec
total size is 5787294  speedup is 34244.34
MTXrun | fileio: variable SELFAUTOLOC set to /Volumes/OK-10.4/context-
minimal/bin
MTXrun | fileio: variable SELFAUTODIR set to /Volumes/OK-10.4/context-
minimal
MTXrun | fileio: variable SELFAUTOPARENT set to /Volumes/OK-10.4
MTXrun | fileio: variable TEXMFCNF set to {$SELFAUTODIR,
$SELFAUTOPARENT}{,{/share,}/texmf{-local,.local,}/web2c}
MTXrun | fileio: no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known)
MTXrun | using script: ./bin/mtx-update.lua

MTXrun | state: loaded
MTXrun | update: start
./bin/mtx-update.lua:266: attempt to get length of global
'individual' (a nil value)

%%%%%%%%% end of the transcript

(My own installation and update works fine but when I wanted to
install the minimals on a friend's machine, I noticed the above
strange behaviour).
The question is: is something broken or has the procedure changed?

Thanks in advance: OK

* Re: Updating the minimals: is something broken?
@ 2009-04-29 10:06 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-04-29 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:10, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi all, in particular Mojca,
>
> Since yesterday updating, or installing anew, the minimals via the CLI does
> not work anymore.
> The question is: is something broken or has the procedure changed?

See the other mail "[NTG-context] Updating bug".

Mojca