* Is this an encoding problem?
@ 2009-05-31 20:00 Maurí­cio
From: Maurí­cio @ 2009-05-31 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I'm using the lines below in the start of a book '.tex' file. It
selects the 'gentium' pre-defined typeface, and the file itself
was done using utf8.

However, a few unicode characters desapear or cause small
problems, like these (unicodes between 2012 and 2015):

― (before spoken text)
- (hyphen)

I thought they could be missing from the font, but I have already
used gentium by just loading the font, before I learned about
typefaces. (I did download the font from its site, however,
instead of using that from minimals.)

Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks,
Maurício

%%%%

\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[pt]
\setuppapersize[a5][a5]

\usetypescript[gentium]
\setupbodyfont[gentium,20pt]

\setupindenting[small]
\indenting[yes]
\setupwhitespace[small]
\definestartstop [verse]
                  [before=\vbox\bgroup\startlines,
                    after=\stoplines\egroup]
\defineselector[title][max=2,n=2]
\setuplist[chapter][width=0pt]
\setupheads[alternative=middle]
\setuphead[chapter][number=no,incrementnumber=list]
\starttext