* Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.44.0 announcement
       [not found] <4AE6D421.5090105@elvenkind.com>
@ 2009-10-28 21:40 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-10-28 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:06, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.44.0.

Is there any Mac Tiger volunteer willing to test if binaries compiled
on Snow Leopard work on Tiger? (No binaries are in minimals yet; I
need some volunteer to test first.)

(In case there is no volunteer, we'll target the binaries for Leopard.)

Mojca

* Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.44.0 announcement
@ 2009-10-30  9:10   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2009-10-30  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was unable to read my mail in the last days...

I am running a Tiger OS. In the meantime the minimals are containing
luatex 044. I installed the latest ones and run some tests. It looks
like that the binaries are ok.

Kind regards
Willi

@ 2009-10-30 11:47     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-10-30 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Willi,

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:10, Willi Egger wrote:

> I am running a Tiger OS. In the meantime the minimals are containing luatex
> 044.

You are fast! It has been in the repository since less than one hour
before you replied :)

> I installed the latest ones and run some tests. It looks like that the
> binaries are ok.

That is good news indeed (I didn't believe that it would work at
first). So I only need to figure out how to compile ppc (and XeTeX)
binaries now.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:32, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> Thanks, Mojca, it is 0.44 already indeed!

No, that's "Thanks, Akira".

Mojca