On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 18:05, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote: > Hello Hans, >>> >>> And I'd prefer italic latin letters to be taken from it, not from Termes. >> >> well, then you have to write your own vectors ... support for all those >> platform fonts is not on the agenda (at least not on mine) ... of course >> open type math fonts on platfotms are supported. > > OK, I will be completely happy if I have Termes letters in formulas. They > are indistinguishable from Times New Roman in this case. > > P.S. I could write vectors, if someone explained me how to do it ;) You need to modify the mathematics.make_font ( "tx-math", { ... part (i.e. make your own). What I had in mind was more like: the vectors could contain definition "Serif" and "SerifItalic" instead of the actual font name. But you should be fine with Termes. Nobody will notice the difference. I have already sent you the basic vectors needed to enable italic latin letters. Here's the modified math-vfu.lua again (I only need to put the planck constant back) - you need to rebuild the format with "context --make" before testing. The same modification needs to be done for px fonts. Mojca