* kpathsea510.dll couldn't be found
@ 2009-11-17 11:22 Helmut Schwertner
From: Helmut Schwertner @ 2009-11-17 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

if I try to update the contextmininals (command line method under
windows) or to reinstall contextminimals I get the message "mpost.exe"
could not found because kpathsea510.dll are not found. The same happens
with "pdftex.exe". The update or the reinstall stopped.

I started the update with "first-setup.bat --keep" (initialized the tree
with C:\context\tex\setuptex.bat C:\context\tex).

On my contextminimals there ist no file named kpathsea510.dll. Only
kpathsea500.dll etc.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Helmut

Helmut Schwertner
Kirchweg 154
28201 Bremen

Phone: 0421 528 58 22
Mobil: 01577 195 37 78
eMail: helmut.schwertner@gmx.de

* Re: kpathsea510.dll couldn't be found
@ 2009-11-17 13:50 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-11-17 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:22, Helmut Schwertner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On my contextminimals there ist no file named kpathsea510.dll. Only
> kpathsea500.dll etc.
>
> What can I do?

Yell at me for not setting up Arthur's lua code yet. (Though the file
should be there now.)

Mojca

* Re: kpathsea510.dll couldn't be found
@ 2009-11-17 15:57   ` Helmut Schwertner
From: Helmut Schwertner @ 2009-11-17 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello Mojca,

thank you very much. I played it little bit and curiously and unexpected
the file ›kpathsea510.dll‹ is in the directory
›C:\context\tex\texmf-mswin\bin‹. Perfect. All works fine.

Is it possible that there ist a relation between the (new) file
luatex.exe in my directory ›C:\context\bin‹ and the (for me) new file
kpathsea510.dll? I understand nothing about this.

Thanks and greetings,

Helmut

@ 2009-11-17 16:20     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-11-17 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 16:57, Helmut Schwertner wrote:
> Hello Mojca,
>
> thank you very much. I played it little bit and curiously and unexpected the
> Perfect. All works fine.

> it possible that there ist a relation between the (new) file luatex.exe in
> my directory ›C:\context\bin‹ and the (for me) new file kpathsea510.dll? I
> understand nothing about this.
\b
I don't understand the question. I added the file to repository and
suspect that this problem will hit again unless I fix the problem
properly.

Mojca