* setuptex files broken in the latest release 2009-11-24
@ 2009-11-24 14:31 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2009-11-24 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, maybe more particularly Mojca,

I noticed that in the latest release of the minimals (ConTeXt version 2009.11.24 10:13) something is broken: neither mkii nor mkiv work (actually this happened also with the release of Friday November 20, then it was solved with November 23 release and again it appeared today…).
I could solve the problem by replacing the setuptex files coming with the latest release by those of ConTeXt version 2009.11.13 12:45: now I can typeset my files even with Math-Times and mkiv… (Working on a macBook Pro and Mac OS X 10.6.2).

Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Thanks in advance: OK