* Minimals and XeTeX
@ 2010-01-11 11:01 Vedran Miletić
From: Vedran Miletić @ 2010-01-11 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm a new user of ConTeXt and minimals distribution and first I would
like to say to thank everyone involved in it. Like most LaTeX users, I
found something that was very hard to do in LaTeX to be fairly trivial
in ConTeXt, and gave it a shot.

Nevertheless, there is an issue with missing files that might be
relevant and worth noting here. When compiling with --xtx, texexec (or
xdvipdfmx) warns about missing dvipdfmx.cfg (that should, according to
TeX Live structure, be in texmf/dvipdfmx/dvipdfmx.cfg), and once you
manually add that, about missing cid-x.map
(texmf/fonts/map/dvipdfmx/cid-x.map). After adding both files, there
are no more complains.

Can those files be added to minimals distribution?

--
Vedran Miletić

* Re: Minimals and XeTeX
@ 2010-01-11 12:26 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-01-11 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

2010/1/11 Vedran Miletić:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new user of ConTeXt and minimals distribution and first I would
> like to say to thank everyone involved in it. Like most LaTeX users, I
> found something that was very hard to do in LaTeX to be fairly trivial
> in ConTeXt, and gave it a shot.
>
> Nevertheless, there is an issue with missing files that might be
> relevant and worth noting here. When compiling with --xtx, texexec (or
> xdvipdfmx) warns about missing dvipdfmx.cfg (that should, according to
> TeX Live structure, be in texmf/dvipdfmx/dvipdfmx.cfg), and once you
> manually add that, about missing cid-x.map
> (texmf/fonts/map/dvipdfmx/cid-x.map). After adding both files, there
> are no more complains.
>
> Can those files be added to minimals distribution?

I can add two empty files if that will make people happier. It's a
useless warning that makes no difference for ConTeXt.

Mojca