* Stuck in texmfstart
@ 2006-05-26 16:17 Neal Lester
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Neal Lester @ 2006-05-26 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

This morning, when I try to run texexec, texmfstart gets stuck in the
loop at line 262.

It seems that in my thrashing around yesterday I made some transient
change to the environment (I shut this system down at night).  Any
idea what that is?  I also applied a kernel patch, so I suppose that
could also be the problem.

Neal