Am 17.04.2013 um 17:59 schrieb Tim Li : > Hi, > > maybe, codes is our language :-) > > % define a new head > \definehead[backmatterchapter][chapter] > > [”­] > > The chapter title "Backmatter" in the backmatter won't appear in the Contents. Why? How can I make it appear in the Contents? You have to redefine the \completecontent command to include ”°backmatterchapter”± in the list of headings. \definecombinedlist[content][part,chapter,backmatterchapter,section,subsection,subsubsection,subsubsubsection] Wolfgang