From: Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Dev-luatex]    luatex not compiling
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:24:58 +0330	[thread overview]

Hi Yannis,

I had recently a new MacBook Pro (my good old PowerBook was stolen…)
and so I installed MacOS X 10.5 on my Intel based MacBook.
I confirm that I cannot run LuaTeX (actually I never could run
anything other than very simple ConTeXt mkii files with luatex…).
Following up the discussions on LuaTeX it seems that Hans van der Meer
pointed out an issue with SIGSTKSZ, Taco added a fix and some people
have succeded to compile luatex mkiv on MacOS X 10.5.1., but I haven't
tried since all this is above my understanding.

I did install SheepShaver to run MacOS 9.0.1 or 9.0.2: I can run this
on my Intel based MacBook, but I cannot do anything with it, because I
cannot install into the disk image created for SheepShaver any MacOS 9
software I have…

If you need any further information on the issue, I can send you off
list the steps taken for an install of SheepShaver.

Best regards and my best wishes for everyone: OK