* Footnote bug still there!
@ 2001-07-13 15:35 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2001-07-13 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just set the latest ConTeXt up, and the first thing I tested was
the footnote bug (footnote going to the next page).

The attached file show the error. The proposed patch (proposed
quite some time ago) does not fix the problem.

Please allow me to insist on this problem. It is one of the
reasons why people choose one system or the other (this happens at
least with WordPerfect against Word: Word has a similar problem,
WordPerdperfect doesn't).

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta