* audio files in pdf
@ 2006-02-10 13:34 andrea valle
From: andrea valle @ 2006-02-10 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

In the next weeks I will make some presentations in which I will use
audio examples.
More my course on audio will start soon.
Obviously, I want to use context. How can I link to audio files?

I tried once but wasn't able to get any result.
Could anyone post a little code snippet to exemplify?

(Or maybe send me a link to existing resources)

Thanks a lot as usual

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
andrea.valle@unito.it