On Monday, 21 November 2011 20:52, Hans Hagen wrote: >> Over the weekend I've discovered a couple more problems with \unit so I'll >> make up some test cases and desired output and post it in a few days. > > ok, I'll wait for that then Hans, all, I attach a document (source and PDF) with some \unit test cases that don't currently work (even with the most recent beta). It also has a number of suggestions for improvement. Some of this should be construed as personal opinion, but hopefully it isn't too controversial. Best, Robin