On Friday, 2 December 2011, Ian Lawrence wrote: > New units are a great improvement. Thanks. > Ian > On 29 Nov 2011, at 17:57, Hans Hagen wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> I uploaded a new beta. The usual fixes (as reported to/suggested on this list) and an updated unit mechanism. I'll also upload the new (but yet incomplete) units manual. >> >> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/units-mkiv.pdf >> >> Hans Thanks from me too. Yes, I think we are pretty close with this. A few problems (and possible enhancements) are detailed in the attached (source and pdf). (Hans: this supersedes the one I sent you privately). Robin