I have a question about document structure, because I want to structure a series of products correctly and I do not know if I understand everything in the manual about it well enough. Must I understand that "\startlocalenvironment[abc]" within an environment file means that this codeblock is used only for typesetting product/component abc and excluded automatically when another product/component is typeset? Or is it just a declaration analogous to "\startenvironment file setups \stopenvironment"? But then I don't understand why the manual does not tells me "\startlocalenvironment[abc] file setups \stoplocalenvironment" as it does for \startenvironment The macro "\localenvironment name" gives me some headaches. I might guess usage in a master setup file as: \localenvironment abc % load environment file abc.tex if typesetting product/component abc \localenvironment xyz % load environment file xyz.tex if typesetting product/component xyz How does this relate to the above question about setup-file structure? Hans van der Meer