* (Open) Solaris & minimals
@ 2010-08-17  9:32 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2010-08-17  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Based on the following message:
    http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Oracle-turns-its-back-on-OpenSolaris-1059239.html
... is there still any interest for OpenSolaris support in minimals?

(At the moment OpenSolaris binaries are supposed to work, even though
most probably nobody uses them.)

Mojca

* Re: (Open) Solaris & minimals
@ 2010-08-17 13:44 ` Vnpenguin
From: Vnpenguin @ 2010-08-17 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:32, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Based on the following message:
>    http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Oracle-turns-its-back-on-OpenSolaris-1059239.html
> ... is there still any interest for OpenSolaris support in minimals?

No, for me :)
Linux & Windows are ok :)

* Re: (Open) Solaris & minimals
@ 2010-08-18  5:08 ` Martin Althoff
From: Martin Althoff @ 2010-08-18  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been been OpenSolaris user, but mainly as a big "data pot". Attempts with Minimals were cut short, because my OpenSolaris install had issues with updates. Seeing the news... No so sure if my need will be there.

Mac serves me fine for the time being.

Martin