* interesting "arrange" effect with interface=xp
@ 2009-02-09 10:05 Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-02-09 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon an interesting, if unwanted effect with the xp
interface. Minimal document:

\setuppapersize[A6][A4]

\setuparranging[2*4]

\starttext

\dorecurse{8}{\input knuth \par \page}

\stoptext

Please compile with

texexec --lua --interface=xp --arrange

and enjoy :-)

Best

Thomas

* Re: interesting "arrange" effect with interface=xp
@ 2009-02-09 10:11 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-02-09 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas A. Schmitz schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I just stumbled upon an interesting, if unwanted effect with the xp
> interface. Minimal document:
>
> \setuppapersize[A6][A4]
>
> \setuparranging[2*4]
>
> \starttext
>
> \dorecurse{8}{\input knuth \par \page}
>
> \stoptext
>
> Please compile with
>
> texexec --lua --interface=xp --arrange
>
> and enjoy :-)

Nothing new, see:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20090113.193821.22c66787.en.html

Wolfgang

* Re: interesting "arrange" effect with interface=xp
@ 2009-02-09 10:23 ` Jan-Erik Hägglöf
From: Jan-Erik Hägglöf @ 2009-02-09 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

HI!

Which fun? ...... this?

Setting "/home/djsameman/context/tex" as TEXROOT.
djsameman@lundby:~$ cd Dokument/context/funwith_xp_iface/
djsameman@lundby:~/Dokument/context/funwith_xp_iface$ texexec --lua
--interface=xp --arrange
TeXExec | version 6.2.0 - 1997-2006 - PRAGMA ADE/POD

TeXExec | --check        check versions
TeXExec | --figures      generate overview of figures
TeXExec | --listing      list of file content
TeXExec | --make         make formats
TeXExec | --modules      generate module documentation
TeXExec | --mpgraphic    process mp file to stand-alone graphics
TeXExec | --mpstatic     process mp/ctx file to stand-alone graphics
TeXExec | --mptex        process mp file
TeXExec | --mpxtex       process mpx file
TeXExec | --pdfarrange   impose pages (booklets)
TeXExec | --pdfcombine   combine multiple pages
TeXExec | --pdfcopy      copy pages from file(s)
TeXExec | --pdfselect    select pages from file(s)
TeXExec | --pdfsplit     split file in pages
TeXExec | --pdftrim      trim pages from file(s)
TeXExec | --process      process file
TeXExec |
TeXExec | --help --all   shows all switches
djsameman@lundby:~/Dokument/context/funwith_xp_iface$

.....or is there some issue with my
current version: 2009.01.14 11:29   ?

//Janneman

@ 2009-02-09 10:29   ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-02-09 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Feb 9, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Nothing new, see:
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20090113.193821.22c66787.en.html
>
> Wolfgang

Shoot! Sorry for the noise...

@ 2009-02-09 10:31   ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-02-09 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Feb 9, 2009, at 11:23 AM, Jan-Erik Hägglöf wrote:

> Setting "/home/djsameman/context/tex" as TEXROOT.
> djsameman@lundby:~$ cd Dokument/context/funwith_xp_iface/
> djsameman@lundby:~/Dokument/context/funwith_xp_iface$ texexec --lua
> --interface=xp --arrange

                           ^^^^^^