From: Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Help with configuring Textadept to work with ConTeXt
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 12:22:13 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

Hi !

I don't know Textadept (I'm using TeXWorks). And it is not a good idea to have ConTeXt working in parallel with MikTeX (see here : http://wiki.contextgarden.net/MikTeX). It seems that MiKTeX 2.9 is working with luatex...
Maybe you can find some answers if you take advice from TeXWorks configuration with ConTeXt Standalone : there is no way to compile directly with pdftex. You must compile with ConTeXt MK IV luatex. For such a result, you have to set preferences in your Textadept with the good PATH (where textadept can find the setuptex of CTX). It's a good thing to adjust some variables in typesetting configuration, such as $synctexoption and $fullname.
Hope it helps !
JP