From: Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos@free.fr>
Subject: Re: TwoColumns in two different languages, with alternate text on even and odd page.
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:39:31 +0100 (CET)	[thread overview]

Dear List,

I've made 2 mistakes :
1) a false link to a PDF text;
2) Giving a large PDF text.
There is the link to Petr Březina paper on TeX and bilingual editions, that I've previously mentionned :
http://mujweb.cz/petr-brezina/libelli/bilingue.pdf

Certainly, as Wolfgang put it, there is probably some ways to achieve the goal mentionned in the title of this thread : 2 parallel texts synchronized on the same page, in 2 different languages. Maybe through the "stream" macros.

JP