* How tow setup different fonts for Chinese and English ?
@ 2006-12-02  5:53 fdu.xiaojf
From: fdu.xiaojf @ 2006-12-02  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm writing notes with ConTeXt while learning something. The notes
contains both
English and Chinese.

My question is ,how to setup different fonts for English and Chinese? I
mean, I just
need to setup once, and all the English words in the notes will use the
same font
while all Chinese words uses another different font.

Thanks a lot.

xiaojf

* Re: How tow setup different fonts for Chinese and English ?
@ 2006-12-02  6:58 ` Zhichu Chen
From: Zhichu Chen @ 2006-12-02  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

use \setupbodyfont[your-english-font] "after" you use chinese module

On 12/2/06, fdu.xiaojf@gmail.com <fdu.xiaojf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing notes with ConTeXt while learning something. The notes
> contains both
> English and Chinese.
>
> My question is ,how to setup different fonts for English and Chinese? I
> mean, I just
> need to setup once, and all the English words in the notes will use the
> same font
> while all Chinese words uses another different font.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> xiaojf

Sincerely yours,
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com