* texfont doesn't refresh MiKTeX database
@ 2006-12-30 17:06 Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2006-12-30 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I use MikTeX. When I run texfont script, it always fails to do FNDB refresh at the end, saying

        generating : ls-r databases
        initexmf: This utility does not accept non-option arguments.

It seems like a bug in the script.

--
Best regards
 Vyatcheslav

* Re: texfont doesn't refresh MiKTeX database
@ 2006-12-31  0:31 ` Zhichu Chen
From: Zhichu Chen @ 2006-12-31  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)