I do not understand the behaviour of the \sc macro. I thought smallcaps would turn out to be smaller than capitals. But I see no difference between them except a subtle difference in letterspacing. Am I doing something wrong here? Hans van der Meer Minimal example and output: \setuppapersize[A5][A5] \starttext \setupbodyfont[lmodern] lmodern: uppercase smallcaps\blank \setupbodyfont[cambria] cambria: uppercase smallcaps\blank \LuaTeX-version=0.\the\luatexversion\crlf \ConTeXt-version=\contextversion\crlf \stoptext