* ConTeXt Mailing list and DMARC
@ 2020-02-29 11:57 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2020-02-29 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

The ConTeXt mailing list is not DMARC compliant. hence, as my MTA now requests DMARC checking, for example texworld@laposte.net <mailto:texworld@laposte.net> (and others, but laposte.net <http://laposte.net/> sends me a forensic report) doesn’t get my posts to the ConTeXt mailing list as laporte.net conforms to DMARC.

To be DMARC compliant the ConTeXt mailing list should either not change the content of the message (add a footer, which breaks the signature) or use other means to keep DMARC working. If not DMARC compliant, more and more subscribers will not get the messages sent to the list.