Here comes my minimal example. \vfill doesn't fit the grid, the counted blank works. Is it possible to jump to grid with blank[?] ? Am 14.01.24 um 13:53 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > Thomas Meyer schrieb am 14.01.2024 um 11:21: >> Thank you Wolfgang and Hraban, >> it can be so easy! >> >> But if my last subject should be at the end of the page and I shift >> it with \vfill to the end, the last subject doesn't fit the grid! > > Can you provide a minimal example where you show what you're trying to > place at the bottom of the page. > > Wolfgang >