* \in strange behavior
@ 2008-03-31  9:12 Andrea Valle
From: Andrea Valle @ 2008-03-31  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,
I'm having a strange behavior.

I'm using \in to refer to figures, like in the following:

%%%%

La situazione è schematizzata in \in[structure].

\placefigure[][structure]{Struttura di SC.}{\externalfigure[img/
structure][width=.7\textwidth]}
%%%%

The code has always worked, but this morning the refs in the text are
replaced by ?? (while img is correctly displayed, with correct
numbering).

Any hints?

Thanks

Best

-a-
Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> andrea.valle@unito.it

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)

* Re: \in strange behavior
@ 2008-03-31  9:17 ` Andrea Valle
From: Andrea Valle @ 2008-03-31  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Auto-reply, but a request fro confirmation:

Again, it depends in imposition, it seems, isn't it?
Without imposition, no probl.

Best

-a-

On 31 Mar 2008, at 11:12, Andrea Valle wrote:

> Dear all,
> I'm having a strange behavior.
>
> I'm using \in to refer to figures, like in the following:
>
> %%%%
>
> La situazione è schematizzata in \in[structure].
>
> \placefigure[][structure]{Struttura di SC.}{\externalfigure[img/
> structure][width=.7\textwidth]}%%%%
> The code has always worked, but this morning the refs in the text
> are replaced by ?? (while img is correctly displayed, with correct
> numbering).
> Any hints?
> Thanks
> Best
> -a-
> Andrea Valle
> CIRMA - DAMS
> Università degli Studi di Torino
> --> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
> --> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
> --> andrea.valle@unito.it
>

> "
> Think of it as seasoning
> . noise [salt] is boring
> . F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
> . F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
> "
> (Ken Perlin on noise)

> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> andrea.valle@unito.it

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)

* Ooh, Ahh:  I successfully Hansified my Scite Editor on Linux
@ 2008-03-31 15:34   ` Corin Royal Drummond
From: Corin Royal Drummond @ 2008-03-31 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

My life has taken a dramatic turn for the better since I figured out how
to move Hans' Scite property files to my Ubuntu installation of Scite.

Wow, it's like night and day between the distro defaults and Hans' setup
where F7 builds my page and shows me the output in a side pane.  Also
get pretty line numbers, and a nice grey syntax highlighting scheme.
Now I see why Hans like Scite.  It's eminently pimpable.

Anyone wanting to try this can copy any file name *.properties files
from the "scite" directory on Hans' Context for Windows package off the
Pragma server to "/usr/share/scite" (as root).  It's that easy.

Holler if you want me to post a zip of the property files.

Cheers,

Corin Royal Drummond