I’ve decided to buy the Optima Nova font. But now that I use it, I run into the problem that suddenly my fallback for Cyrillic has stopped working. \definefallbackfamily [archimate] [ss] [Helvetica] [preset=range:cyrillic, tf=style:light, it=style:lightoblique, bf=style:regular, bi=style:oblique, force=yes, rscale=1.0] \definefontfamily [archimate] [ss] [OptimaLT-Medium] \setupbodyfont[archimate] \starttext The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. Ядро метамодели. \stoptext With \definefontfamily [archimate] [ss] [Optima] Cyrillic fallback works (as does the old Optima). What do I need to do to remedy that? Thanks, G