* Re: about suppressing prefix in section number
       [not found] <mailman.1.1310896802.28378.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2011-07-17 11:16 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-07-17 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for the solutions.

But for the question 2, I didn't explain well what I want to.

Actually, the codes

>> \def\circlednum#1{\uchar{36}{95+#1}}
>> \defineconversion[cnum][\circlednum]

working well by saying that \startitemize[cnum][stopper=] ...
And, your suggested method works well, too.

My question is that is it able to define new itemize  header, for example, circled number using \defineitemgroup so that I got  circled number in the 3rd level automatically without saying that \startitemize[cnum].
In the wiki,
  \defineitemgroup[ltxitm][levels=5]
  %
  \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][1][1]
  \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][2][2]
  \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][3][3,packed]
  \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][4][4,packed]
  \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][5][5,packed]
  %
I tried to define the third level with "cnum", but it is not working. Some official documents has their own numbering system. In that case, it is very convenient to define new itemgroup following its rule and forget defining the symbol for each level every time.
There is no problem to use predefined symbols but I couldn't succeed to insert my defined symbol for some level.
Is there a way to do that?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: about suppressing prefix in section number
@ 2011-07-17 11:22   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-07-17 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.07.2011 um 13:16 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> Thank you for the solutions.
>
> But for the question 2, I didn't explain well what I want to.
>
> Actually, the codes
>

>>> \def\circlednum#1{\uchar{36}{95+#1}}
>>> \defineconversion[cnum][\circlednum]
>>
> working well by saying that \startitemize[cnum][stopper=] ...
> And, your suggested method works well, too.
>
> My question is that is it able to define new itemize  header, for example, circled number using \defineitemgroup so that I got  circled number in the 3rd level automatically without saying that \startitemize[cnum].
> In the wiki,
>   \defineitemgroup[ltxitm][levels=5]
>   %
>   \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][1][1]
>   \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][2][2]
>   \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][3][3,packed]
>   \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][4][4,packed]
>   \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][5][5,packed]
>   %
> I tried to define the third level with "cnum", but it is not working. Some official documents has their own numbering system. In that case, it is very convenient to define new itemgroup following its rule and forget defining the symbol for each level every time.
> There is no problem to use predefined symbols but I couldn't succeed to insert my defined symbol for some level.
> Is there a way to do that?

\setupitemgroup[ltxitm][3][circlednumber,packed][stopper=]

Wolfgang

@ 2011-07-17 15:44 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-07-17 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang,

> \setupitemgroup[ltxitm][3][circlednumber,packed][stopper=]

It is working.
It depends on the fonts.

Also,

\def\circlednum#1{\uchar{36}{95+#1}}
\defineconversion[cnum][\circlednum]

\defineitemgroup[txitm][levels=5]
%
\setupitemgroup[txitm][1][R]
\setupitemgroup[txitm][2][a]
\setupitemgroup[txitm][3][cnum,packed][stopper=]

is working too.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: about suppressing prefix in section number
@ 2011-07-17  5:32 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-07-17  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 17.07.2011 um 02:04 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

> Hi,
>
> Here are a few questions.
>
> 1. The output of
>
> \section{one}
> \section{two}
>
> is
>
> 1.1 one
> 1.2 two
>
> But is it possible to suppress the prefix chapter number like
>
> 1 one
> 2 two

\setuphead[section][sectionsegments=section]

> 2. When defining custom itemgroup, we can set each level using the predefined item headers, like n, r, 1, 2, ...., and it works fine.
> I am trying to use newly defined conversion, but I couldn't succeed. Is it possible to set an itemgroup using predefined item and custom made item head like
>
> \def\circlednum#1{\uchar{36}{95+#1}}
> \defineconversion[cnum][\circlednum]

\defineconversion[circlednumber][①,②,③,④,⑤,⑥,⑦,⑧,⑨,⑩,⑪,⑫,⑬,⑭,⑮,⑯,⑰,⑱,⑲,⑳]

\setupbodyfont[cambria]

\starttext

\startitemize[circlednumber,broad][stopper=]
\dorecurse{20}{\item Item \recurselevel}
\stopitemize

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* about suppressing prefix in section number
@ 2011-07-17  0:04 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-07-17  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

?

2. When defining custom itemgroup, we can set each level using the predefined item headers, like n, r, 1, 2, ...., and it works fine.
I am trying to use newly defined conversion, but I couldn't succeed. Is it possible to set an itemgroup using predefined item and custom made item head like

\def\circlednum#1{\uchar{36}{95+#1}}
\defineconversion[cnum][\circlednum]
?

Thank you and Have a nice weekend.