* Catcodes for punctuation in MkIV
@ 2009-02-15 16:27 Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-02-15 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

with the persian interface each character has now the catcode 11 and
this
cause a few problems in the input with puctuation, see below.

\starttext
\stoptext

The right quillemet and the apostrophe are treated as part of the
\CONTEXT
command and we should reset them (plus a few more) to catcode 12 in
the format.

Wolfgang

* Re: Catcodes for punctuation in MkIV
@ 2009-02-19 21:44 ` Wolfgang Schuster