* Where to go????
@ 2012-02-10  9:45 Verhaag, G.C.H.M.
From: Verhaag, G.C.H.M. @ 2012-02-10  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ConTeXt user's,

Sorry about this question, but I want to find out to whom I should turn
with the ConTeXt problem I have?

I've started two threads ('Cross-document referencing not working!' and
'Cross-document referencing: How to?!') recently dealing with a
cross-document referencing problem, but didn't get suggestions on how to
get it solved. Perhaps it's just a minor issue!? I got one confirmation
of the problem running a simple test file.

This feature (described in detail in "This Way", sep 2011
(http://pragma-ade.com/show-mag-15.htm)) is critical for a project I'd
like to start!

But maybe this is not the right place to ask questions like these, but
where should I go, if that's indeed the case? Maybe I'm not patient enough!

Regards,
Gerard Verhaag

* Re: Where to go????
@ 2012-02-10 10:07 ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2012-02-10 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 10.02.2012 um 10:45 schrieb Verhaag, G.C.H.M.:

> Hi ConTeXt user's,
>
> Sorry about this question, but I want to find out to whom I should turn with the ConTeXt problem I have?
>
> I've started two threads ('Cross-document referencing not working!' and 'Cross-document referencing: How to?!') recently dealing with a cross-document referencing problem, but didn't get suggestions on how to get it solved. Perhaps it's just a minor issue!? I got one confirmation of the problem running a simple test file.
>
> This feature (described in detail in "This Way", sep 2011 (http://pragma-ade.com/show-mag-15.htm)) is critical for a project I'd like to start!
>
> But maybe this is not the right place to ask questions like these, but where should I go, if that's indeed the case? Maybe I'm not patient enough!

As you are Dutch why don't you visit Hans in his office and discuss the problem?

Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

Steffen

* Re: Where to go?
       [not found] ` <Pine.LNX.4.44.0310071003030.1950-100000@localhost.localdom ain>
@ 2003-10-07  7:10   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-10-07  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 02:39 07/10/2003, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>You probably hate emails like this but I've just started to try and
>use context, I've read the minstall.pdf, and started reading a few
>other pdfs, but I can't get started.
>
>texexec --verbose --make en
>
>produces...
>
>/usr/bin/fmtutil --byfmt cont-en
>
>fmtutil: no info for format `cont-en'.
>
>             TeX binary : pdfetex
>              format(s) : en
>
>Where can I go for a little help to get it running? I'm sure its just
>some small glitch.

there is a mailing list

in your case, i think that you need to run fmtutil --edit and uncomment the
context lines,

as an alternative, you can try texexec --make --alone

Hans