Hi, I've ported a LaTeX style file[1] for drawing gantt charts over to ConTeXt. Is there any chance that this can be uploaded to contextgarden[2]? (I've tried to do it myself, but couldn't find a way to upload the file while creating a new module: http://modules.contextgarden.net/gantt-tikz) Comments are welcome as this is my first module. I'm attaching the module as well as 4 example files using this module. I am happy to write the appropriate wiki entry for this, once it's uploaded. Cheers, Adam Reviczky [1] http://www.martin-kumm.de/tex_gantt_package.php [2] http://modules.contextgarden.net/